The first thing to do once you have registered and activated your account is to go to your profile and start filling it out. To locate your profile page click on the profile button located at the top right of any page on Player Profiles.
This will take you then to your own Profile Page. The drop down arrow immediately to the right of the profile button also has quick links to other helpful items and will display any friend requests and messages as well.
Once there you will see an area that looks like the following image (minus the red numbers)
- Hover here to change your Avatar
- Click here to view your activity wall, this can be used in a similar fashion to a facebook wall, when you friend request someone their posts will appear on your wall once they accept your request.
- You will land on this tab when you arrive at your profile page under which will be the details of your Profile
- View Notifications
- View Messages from other members
- View List of friends you are following
- Click here to add photos to your photo album
- Takes you to your setting page where you can change your email address and password
- Tab Label
- Click to edit your profile, once clicked you will see directly under it a row of links to different aspects of your profile, where they can be edited. these links are
- Myself Summary
- Experience and Achievements
- Profile Widgets (use this link to upload urls to highlight videos on Vimeo or Youtube)
- My Sport
- You can also change your avatar using this link.